Saturday 4 August 2012

Saturday Snapshot (4th August) - Leona


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

So, recently Taylor Swift's fragrance, Wonderstruck, was release in the United Kingdom and Ireland. I bought it...and I love it!




A few weeks ago I was at the cinema and I saw posters of Taken 2! I am a HUGE fan of Liam Neeson and I LOVE Taken so I was VERY excited to see them! 


Do you have a Saturday Snapshot? Leave a link below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift and I reallyreallyREALLY want her fragrance! Too bad I have no money :/ haha
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift and I reallyreallyREALLY want her fragrance! Too bad I have no money :/ haha
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Now you've read my thoughts, what are your?